Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Posting direct to your mind

Close your eyes. Imagine this is a really intelligent, witty and informative post. Exactly the sort of post you wanted to see here today. Imagine the words on the screen against the pink background. Imagine the fantastic pun in the title of the post. Imagine scrolling down for page after page being amazed at how one guy has written so many great words in one day. It's a good post. Perhaps the best you've seen this month, perhaps this year. Perhaps it's the best thing you've seen on the internet ever. Have you got the image of the post fixed in your mind? Have you absorbed the super content?

Good. Because I haven't got time to write what you're imagining today. But I don't need to because you've imagined it good and proper. Well done.

I wonder what I wrote about?

2 comments:

Tim said...

I closed my eyes, then I wasn't able to read what you wrote after that. I bet it was the best thing ever written on the internet.

Lint said...

Ah. I didn't really think this one through, did I? You can open your eyes now though if you want to.