Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Turkey time

Today was the last day of June. Clearly the year is moving on apace, and so it must be time... to start arranging work Christmas dinners. 2 in fact. Seems vaguely ridiculous to me...

I do like Christmas dinners, and am firmly of the opinion that you can't have too many turkey dinners at that time of year. With sprouts and the rest. But June is too early to be thinking about turkey.

Actually, not doing so well on the early Xmas righteous anger here. Must try harder. Completely unrelatedly to Christmas, I did succeed in making my life marginally less complicated today, which is at least something. Only marginally, mind, but it's something. And I shall say no more on this forum. Because it'd bore you to tears.

1 comment:

iasonas said...

You mean that you're going to use 41 words (of today's 129) to tell us how it may bore us to tears *if* you told us but not actually tell us! Nice. :-)