Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Post #200

This is my 200th post since I started writing back in January, giving me an average blog rate of just over 1.3 posts per day. I feel like I should look back and take stock. But sadly I don't have time to do that tonight. Instead, here's a little happy list - 3 good things that have happened (to me) today:

1. Got the laptop back - it seems to work fine, but I do have to spend a load of time sometime soon reinstalling programs etc.
2. I won a Coca-Cola Football at lunchtime.
3. I have actually booked (and paid a deposit) on my holiday! It's actually going to happen!

Maybe I'll have time for some good old fashioned retrospection tomorrow.

1 comment:

asyl076 said...

I was going to post something congratulatory and clever but um..... yeah.... still nothing. I can throw the "way to go!" part in there anyway.