Thursday, August 10, 2006

Reasons to be cheerful (part pizza)

1. I have only one more day at work before I have a nice week off.

2. I'm due to be either an uncle or an aunt again shortly. Not sure which yet, my sister hasn't told me what flavour baby it is, but I'll find out soon enough.

3. I avoided the rain this evening.

4. I was at work until seven pm but that's ok because I was doing good stuff and I should have everything finished that I need to before I leave tomorrow.

5. I'm about to order pizza.

6. Not going out tonight, but there's a lot of good telly on a Thursday at the moment. Dragon's Den, Time Trumpet, Extras.

7. Big Brother's nearly finished. Thank God. It feels like forever.

8. Four Day Hombre have landed a support slot on the upcoming Embrace tour.

9. I've now just ordered pizza.

10. I don't need ten reasons, just to be cheerful!

No comments: