Sunday, January 14, 2007

T3

I've just watched Terminator 3 on the television - it's quite a rare thing for me to watch a film on actual telly rather than from a dvd. The film is alright, but certainly the weakest of the three. Seen it all before. It also feels a little unfinished - it's like there should be another movie to finish the story off. But there isn't. I guess Arnie's busy.

A funny thing happens in the last half hour or so, which will probably only be funny for people who live near where I grew up. [Spoiler Warning]. The girl's dying dad tells them to go to Crystal Peak in order to save the world or something. I shan't explain why that's funny. But it is. To an extent that it makes the whole thing hard to take seriously.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Crystal Peaks, perchance?

Lint said...

Save the chav, save the world...