Friday, January 05, 2007

Books Read in 2006

For the second year in a row, I failed to read 24 books (2 a month) as I would have liked to, but I was close - I read 22 in total. I'll blame the missing two on losing spare time to the running.

Here's what I did get through:

* Thud! - Terry Pratchett
* The Well of Lost Plots - Jasper Fforde
* Slaughterhouse 5 - Kurt Vonnegut
* The Lightstone 1: The Ninth Kingdom - David Zindell
* The Lightstone 2: The Silver Sword - David Zindell
* From a Buick 8 - Stephen King
* Titan - Stephen Baxter
* Lord of Lies - David Zindell
* On - Adam Roberts
* Paradox - John Meaney
* Context - John Meaney
* Resolution - John Meaney
* Pelican Blood - Cris Freddi
* Something Rotten - Jasper Fforde
* Coalescent - Stephen Baxter
* Exultant - Stephen Baxter
* The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins
* Transcendent - Stephen Baxter
* Star Warped - A3R Roberts
* Cell - Stephen King
* The Brightonomicon - Robert Rankin
* Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure

Favourites from these would be Stephen Baxter's Destiny's Children trilogy (in the fiction category) and Richard Dawkins' book (in the non-fiction category).

No comments: