Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Halfway!

So last night I passed the halfway point in my Run-a-Thon 500. This is truly a milestone achievement. I was however, quite disappointed to find no actual marker at the 250 mile point (which if you're interested was in the centre of here.) There was just bushes and grass. And a slight smell from the nearby sewerage works. Ho hum, such is life.

Anyway, it's not too late to sponsor me if you (yes, I mean you) haven't done so already. Go on, it'll make you feel good. And I'm pretty sure I sponsored you last year/this year/next year (delete as appropriate). I may even have paid up!

On a scale of Paris to York, I'm on England's M20 heading towards London and will reach the M25 London Orbital in about 10 miles (likely to be next Tuesday). I hope it's not rush hour!

No comments: