Monday, January 21, 2008

Super Luigi!

I got the 120th star in Super Mario Galaxy yesterday. Some of the final few are right b**tards to get, especially the evil Toy-Time purple coin challenge. Took me ages, that one did. But perseverance pays off and I find myself with a dilemma.

Because there aren't 120 stars, there are 121. But to get the final one takes a little longer than the others. As it stands, I've unlocked a new game: Super Luigi Galaxy. It's exactly the same but you play Luigi who is faster and jumpier, but skiddier. To get access to the final final star I have to get all 120 main stars again, but with Luigi.

That's going to take ages... Can I be arsed? Maybe. It'll probably depend on whether anything comes along to distract me in the meantime.

Damn good game though. Damn good.

No comments: