Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Weekend

That's the best title for a post, ever!

I haven't managed to do some of the things I was supposed to have done this weekend. These would have included:
- Buying Chistmas cards
- Organising a 60s/70s themed costume for the Christmas dinner on Wednesday
- Have a haircut
- Buying a newspaper
- Other things that are even duller than that last one
- And maybe some other things that I've forgotten

On the other hand, it's been a good weekend. So far anyway. There are still five hours of Sunday left...

1 comment:

Sarum said...

I also have failed in my self-appointed tasks of buying christmas cards and having a haircut. In addition, I also failed to do my ironing, failed to buy any christmas presents and failed to get any of those little sticky numbers suitable for sticking to outside things.