Saturday, December 17, 2005

Maybe I'll write something interesting tomorrow

Tonight is a big night on TV for people without lives since it features the finals of both The X-Factor and Strictly Come Dancing. I'll be watching SCD. I'd like Zoe Ball to win, mainly because her dad is the legendary Johnny Ball.

In contrast to last Saturday, I've managed to actually do a couple of useful things today. I've had my hair cut (too late for most of my Xmas parties, but it still needed doing...) and also bought some Christmas cards and stamps. Now I just need to write the bastards.

I nearly bought a Christmas present too. But in the end I was put off by the queues. I've still got loads of time for that kind of thing.

2 comments:

Sarum said...

Royal Mail recomended last post to UK addresses using 2nd Class stamps was today. 1st Class is the 20th.

I know because I've not written/posted my own yet, and I was wondering if it was too late...

Hel said...

lol great blog lint (love the name too)