Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Gift For You

Are you fed up of typing lintworld.blogspot.com into your browser? Well, just for you, I have taken the time and trouble to set up a new, much shorter and easier url for you. snipurl.com/lint01 is a whopping 4 characters shorter and by using this you can save yourself literally seconds of work each time. Possibly as many as two seconds!

This means that in a year, the average user that visits World of Lint once every five minutes throughout their waking day, say 16 hours a day, will save a massive 1.6 days per annum! Yes, you'll regain 39 hours of your life each and every year.

This, is my gift to you. Be sodding grateful.

2 comments:

Agent 31 said...

Quite timely. I missed a bus last night by mere seconds because I wondered how your day was.

Lint said...

Now you need never miss a bus again! I'm brilliant!