Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dreams

I got back into the UK at 8am on Monday morning. I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 3pm on Tuesday. On Wednesday (today) I woke at 11am. If I continue this progression I will wake at 7am tomorrow, my first day back in work.

It all seems like one long fabulous dream.

I have been actually dreaming of The River and of boats. I semi woke in the night yesterday and spent time trying to work out how I was supposed to get from my bed to the boat and where were all the other people? This will pass.

2 comments:

Chip said...

First time I went skiing, I dreamt about it every night for 3 weeks afterwards.

Then again, I also used to have Doom dreams - they were scary!

Sarum said...

Strangely (considering how much I play them), I've never had games-dreams. I've had a lot of very wierd dreams, but none about games.