Saturday, July 24, 2004

Au revoir

This will my last post for a while, as today I leave for holiday! But don't worry everyone - I have my notebook, and I plan to take notes and post a day by day catchup on my return. You lucky, lucky people!

Packing: Nearly complete. Need to iron one shirt (although I question the wisdom of this given suitcase creasing etc) and pack my hand luggage, then I can be away. All devices are charged, all travel documents are collated, spare key, alarm details etc are passed to friendly neighbour, I think I'm ready.

So this is it. I'm off to see new places, meet new people, and do new things. Take care of yourselves, y'all.

2 comments:

Bertworld said...

Its so tempting to hijack Lints website whilst he is away, specially as he wont be able to take our comments off!!

So what embarrasing moments can we remember?????
apart from the trip to the hospital on his birthday

Lint said...

Don't be so sure that I can't see what's going on...