Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No nomination again

It's a hot week. I could have done with a bit of a run tonight to keep the miles up, but it was somewhere between 27 and 32 degrees depending on which forecast you believe and that's mad running. Also I'm still resting my leg a little as I hurt my left knee/lower leg (I forget which) a bit last week which led to cutting a run short early and walking the last mile and a half home. I think it's ok now, but another day or so rest won't hurt.

Also, for the 30th year running, I haven't been nominated for the Mercury Music Prize, despite this being the first time I've actually had an album's worth of material under my belt. I've not even been nominated for eviction from Big Brother yet. You may say that's because I'm not in it. I say we're all in it...

No comments: