Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hangover cure

I had a big hangover this morning after drinking copiously last night. It was suggested to me that a traditional cure for this kind of thing is a big juicy fry-up. I, however, took the less traditional route of finally caving in and purchasing an Xbox 360. First impressions:

1. It's actually still quite ugly. Not as bad as the first one, but still not that pretty.

2. It's bloody heavy.

3. Clearly it's very powerful, but the graphics and stuff don't seem to be a huge leap from the first one. Maybe it's because I'm not watching in HD.

4. And how big is the transformer???

That probably sounds a bit negative, but tough. It does have one really good feature which is that you can turn the whole console on and off using the wireless controller. That's neat.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing a lot of Elder Scrolls IV in the near future. Bye bye life.

No comments: