Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Doctor Two

It was the last episode of the second (new) series of Doctor Who on Saturday. The series as a whole has been a bit variable in quality, but there have been some great episodes. The one with K9 and Sarah Jane was cool (and made me cry at the end) and I also enjoyed The Girl in the Fireplace. The one with the televisions was however a bit rubbish. And as for Love and Monsters... mind you it did have ELO in it (though sadly not as an evil baddy rock band).

The final two parter was however utterly great. Possibly the best episodes I've seen this time around. And that's because it was (finally, after all these years) Daleks versus Cybermen! What the world has been waiting for methinks. It featured the best, most arrogant and plain funniest dalek dialogue I've ever heard. And at the end it was really, like really sad - I haven't cried like that since Buffy.

I'm so rubbish :-)

No comments: