Saturday, February 04, 2006

Toilet Photo

I've been to Fibbers a couple of times this week. The second was for FDH last night.

FDH Poster

We didn't have tickets so I started to get a little antsey when, whilst I was still in the pub, I spoke to a friend who had just got to the venue and found a largeish queue. Luckily, although there was still a queue when we arrived, it was not yet full inside and so we got in ok. Great gig but a little short.

The first time I went to Fibbers this week was on Wednesday night when my friend, Drew was supporting Jess Klein. Jess was very nice and signed a CD for me. Well, I think she signed it. She definitely wrote something and I assume that it's supposed to be her name.

I was chatting to Drew later and he asked what I thought of his (mostly new) set. I said I liked the Boo Hewardine cover. He said that he hadn't played a Boo Hewardine cover. Whoops.

No comments: