Tuesday, March 14, 2006

FDH - Live! At Track! Singing and Signing!

A good excuse to leave work a little early today: Live music at the local independent record shop, followed by a signing session.

FDH - Track Records.jpg

Not the biggest venue for a gig ever, though I think I have been in smaller ones...

Today started off very snowy. As I walked to work I was cursing myself for having forgotten that I now owned ski-clothes which would have been much more sensible to wear than the things I had put on. By the time I arrived I was covered in snow and must have looked like the very image of the abominable snowman. And it was all settling on the ground too.

Thankfully by lunchtime, a combination of mild warrmth and a bit of rain had melted it all away. The streets were safe to walk on once more. No snow and no abominables. Huzzah!

No comments: