Monday, September 11, 2006

Name that tune

I reckon I could sit here for hours and still not think of anything worth saying. One of those evenings where the old brain just gets too tired to do or say anything useful. I should just sleep.

I've just searched my iTunes library for all instances of "lint". It got five results:

Flint (For The Unemployed And Underpaid) - Sufjan Stevens
Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
Splinter - Seafood
Meet The Flintstones (theme from the TV show)
Meet The Flintstones (version off'a The Simpsons)

Why not try this fun game with your own fake name?

2 comments:

Tsuki said...

I suspect that I will find no songs containing "tsuki" and even fewer containing "hayzee_c"

not that fun a game for me. :(

Bertworld said...

Well had a go at this with Bert.

Very best of Robert Palmer album
Bertie by Kate Bush ( I like this one!)