Sunday, October 01, 2006

Seven seconds short of a complete set of 2s

Today, after literally many months of anticipation, waiting and some trepidation, it was the Great North Run. I was hoping to beat two and a half hours, and actually got 2 hours 22 minutes and 15 seconds, so was fairly happy really.

Now, I am home (after a five hour car journey - don't ask!), tired, bathed and ready to go to bed for a good long sleep. So that's what I'll do.

I'll try and write something about the race tomorrow. Until then, adios!

4 comments:

Jimbobjo said...

Congratulations, Lint

Wayne said...

Nice one, Young Sir! I looked out for you on the telly, but didn't see you. The closest I managed was a tallish fellow who looked a bit like you.

I cheered him on.

Same again next year?

Bertworld said...

congrats, very impressed. how did the girls do

Lint said...

All times are available on the Great Run website :-)

They were marginally better than me though!