Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Contractual Upgrade

After eighteen very happy months, my phone contract is up and I can upgrade. I'm definitely (well, almost certainly) going to stick with SE and my best looking option so far is the w910i.

My w810i has been amazing and to be honest, I could stick with it for some while longer but I'm never one to not upgrade to something newer and shinier if I get the chance.

And no, I don't want an iPhone.

I'll probably have to wait until after I get back from holiday, since the new thing doesn't seem to be actually available quite yet...

1 comment:

admin said...

Careful...
Everyone I know who has bought a sliding SE phone have cursed it since having it after about a week.

They seem prone to unlocking their own keypads whilst in your pocket, connecting you to the expensive Intertubes or phoning random people in your address book...