Monday, December 18, 2006

Surely it's about time...

Toothpaste used to be just plain white and then the scientists did some magic and found a way to make stripey toothpaste come out of tubes. Whilst this was a bit surprising for people initially, requiring a demonstration and explanation on Tomorrow's World, we are all now in 2006 and familiar with the concept.

So tell me this: Why is there no sign of tartan paint yet? Surely the same principles could be applied? And is it really right to laugh at the people who you sometimes get to believe in tartan paint, when striped toothpaste is staring at them smack in the mouth each morning?

3 comments:

admin said...

It's been done I'm afriad. You can buy it here: http://www.david.zen.co.uk/toolstore/index.html

Lint said...

I didn't believe that for one second. Honestly :-(

Chip said...

That's an excellent site. Can I have some anticlockwise plugholes for my birthday please?